To all who are finishing their first full day of 2015, We wish you all a very Happy New Year.
In talking to various sales resources about Year End/New Year kind of discussions, there are several tracks that They take:
1. “I was Really Busy, but could not get things to Close.”
2. “I need to generate more Activity.”
3. “I don’t understand where I am going Wrong.”
Each of these are their own discussion in their own right. I am going to take this first Full Day of 2015 to address the Notion of “Sales Process Evaulation.”
Take Each Statement and I can attach a Sales Process Attribute to it:
1. Evaluate what you are doing and where you are spending your time. Do you have a Repeatable Process that you are trying to replicate, or are you just “Staying Busy.”
2. Generating Activity can be code for “Staying Busy.” A better way to look at it is to Evaluate the Message to your Prospect and make sure that it make Sense to a majority of them. If not, you may need to take a Step Back.
3. I would suggest looking at the Process you are going through. Sometimes, you have to Push yourself to do things a different way, even if it is not the same way you have done it in the past.
I will go into more detail on each of these in Future Posts. For, Look at where you are and where you Could Go!