There are Key Elements of Success for any account.
In my work with sales teams, I have seen teams go from where they had:
• No Relationships with anyone at the buyers business they were trying to sell to
• No Pipeline for sales
• No successful users of their product
….o an evolution where they were the did the Following:
1. Establish an Executable Plan
2. Work the Plan – Consistently and Continually
3. Execute, Execute and Execute some more!
The Customer will not only be a customer to solve one issue but also buying more of it to address other Business issues. This is most often achieved by ensuring that you are doing all three of these things at once:
• Relationship – is not parachuting people in to have dinner with a Prospect, it is about building Real Relationship
• Pipeline – is not about selling one deal – it is about outlining to the Customer how your product can help them not only address their current business Issue, but other issues in the long run.
• Customer Success – Focusing on making sure that once they are sold, that the Company you work for will help them be successful with the product.
The Choice is yours- You can do “A Deal” or set yourself up for long term success.
As you start he Year 2016, what is it going to be?