If you don’t catch the Live Radio Show, you can always listen to any of them here it on Podcast:
This week, we talk about several key topics as part of Sales Execution Optimization. I call it the New SEO!
- Where is your organization from a Sales Execution Perspective Today?
- Are the right people in the right seats?
- Can we set Clear Expectations for all to have a State in the game?
- How do we Ensure Sales and Sales Leadership are of determining where we need to go from where we are Today?
- What are the Key Accountability Measures for Sales Resources?
- How do we manage Sub Par Performers?
- What are some ideas you can take away from there here and implement yourself?
- How can you make Rapid Changes taking into account Clarity, Structure, and Metrics?
The Key words used by my Guest, Wayne Kurzen, head of The Kurzen Group, a Certified implementer of the Entrepreneurial Operating System or EOS.
- Clarity: One needs Clarity to agree on where the organization is going
- Structure: Agree upon a Structure as part of how you are going to Execute
- Metrics: You must agree on Metrics to get agreement on how you are going to Keep Score.
In order to be successful, it is important to make sure that you do all you can to have agreement on the nature the Structure, Strategy, and metrics to reflect how the sales organization should work.